Sunday, March 11, 2012

Assessment of your work in Moodle

I've now set up two different discussion groups in Moodle.  One is for your individual work.  The other is for your team work.  Each student should now have a written assessment of their individual work called Blog Posts - First Half.  If this functions the way it is supposed to, you should be able to read your own assessment but not see the assessment of any other student.  Please let me know if that is the case.

I've also done an assessment of the Cool Kids' presentation from last Tuesday.  From here on out, I will try to do team assessments a day or so after the presentation has occurred.

Later this week I'll provide some assessments of the comments you've done so far.

The week after break I'll assign the second presentations, which will be from B&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment